NBA Finals Game 3

The San Antonio Spurs had responded last night against the Miami Heat in a big way. They won 119-92 on Miami's home floor. This was due to the great effort from Kawhi Leonard's scoring for the Spurs, having 16 points by the end of the first quarter and 29 points total for the game. San Antonio's offensive efficiency was amazing, shooting 75% from the field in the first half alone. However, the Heat managed to comeback momentarily , cutting the lead down to 7 points near the end of the 3rd quarter. Overall, San Antonio played a great game and deserved to win. However, do not count out LeBron James , Dwayne Wade , Chris Bosh and the Heat.  The Spurs won games 1 and 3 of last year's finals and lost the series in 7 games. The Heat are at their best when faced with adversity. I expect them to win tomorrow against the Spurs at home, facing that disappointing loss last night. I will stand my prediction of the Miami Heat winning the series in 7 games.
 Game 3 starts at 9pm on ABC! Get ready for a show!!

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets
Follow me on Blogger and Google +
Follow me Feedspot
Like my page on Facebook : www.facebook.com/PopCultureChronicles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review