MJ impersonator strikes again

What started out as an homage to Michael Jackson, has turned into revival of the late- King of Pop, by 17-yr old Brett Nichols. Nichols went viral on the internet a couple weeks ago due to his "Billie Jean " rendition in high-school talent show. He obviously won and decided to show more of his dancing talent by doing the "Smooth Criminal" choreography in his latest video. The video is impressive , yet again and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets called to do projects on a major scale.  Congrats , Brett! Keep making Michael proud!

Here is the link for his performance :

http://www.mtv.com/news/1837048/dancing-michael-jackson-kid-has-moved-on-to-smooth-criminal/


Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets
Follow me here on Blogger and Google + : Albert Millard
Follow my blog on Facebook : www.facebook.com/PopCultureChronicles
And follow me on Feedspot : Albert Millard, or Pop Culture Chronicles

Keep spreading the word on my blog, and One Love everyone!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review