Portlandia Season Finale Thursday

The epic consclusion of season 4 of Portlandia ends on Thursday at 10pm on IFC. Special guest star Jason Sudiekis will appear and shed some of his comedic talents. Overall, this season has been nothing short of entertaining and hilarious every week. The show is obviously being picked up for another season and I can't wait what Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein come up with next.  So, watch on Thursday for the finale.  Also, another show that is amusing and entertaining is Maron , on IFC.  That will return for a second season on May 8th at 10pm.  Have a laugh!!

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets
Follow me on Blogger
Follow me on Google +
Follow me on Feedspot

Keep it Real and One Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review