NBA Playoffs

Let the games begin! The second season has begun in the NBA.  Will the Miami Heat capture their 3rd NBA championship in 4 years or will there be a new team destined for glory? Will the San Antonio Spurs go back to the finals and capture their 5th franchise championship? Watch the NBA playoffs on TNT or ESPN for some exciting playoff basketball. I know I will be watching my Washington Wizards against the Bulls on Sunday at 7pm on TNT.  Get in  the game fans ans support your team or gain a few fondness for a new team.  Also, this marks my 100th post and I would like to thank those out there in cyberspace for following me. I have been at this for 2 years and won't stop!

Keep it Real and One Love!

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets

Follow me on Facebook : Albert Millard

Follow me on Blogger and Google Plus


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review