Parks and Rec tonight

Pawnee's finest come to your tv screen at 8:30pm on NBC. Tonight's episode of Parks and Recreation should be entertaining and funny as always. Leslie Knope attempts to readjust to life in the Parks and Recreation department of Pawnee, Indiana, but her political apsirations still linger. Watch tonight to see how the show's plotline unfolds.  Also, last night after watching the Season 4 premiere of Workaholics, I saw the new show , Broad Street. The show, under executive producer and Parks and Rec star Amy Poehler , contains hilarity about two young women trying to make it New York City. Reminiscent to HBO's Girls, the show emphasizes female dominance in a  male powered world. If you haven't checked out the show , I recommend it to you all.

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets
Follow me on Google +
Follow me on Blogger

Keep it Real and One Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review