What will life bring me?

Have you ever felt lost in the world? What is your purpose in life? What are your likes and dislikes? What are your dreams and talents? All of these questions pop into my head on a daily basis and I know I'm not the only one. In today's society, we are told what to be and what's trendy. We've become programmed to be god-like celebrities and do whatever means necessary to be person. However, we as a people and society must evaluate ourselves and find what makes us happy and make life with living. What drives to wake up in the morning and truly live out our lives. That is what I pose to you all. I've accepted and embraced the fact that life is a puzzle and by engaging in experiences, we find out one piece at a time. So like Rafiki the Baboon says, "look harder" into your life and what makes it meaningful. Keep it real and one love! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review