Comedy Central's Key and Peele Season 4

Are all you comedy fans ready for Season 4 of Key and Peele?! I know I am and I can't wait what stars and creators, Keegan Michael Key and Jordan Peele have in store for us. Their sketches about the President of the United States, to professional football players and their exotic names, seem to make me laugh. I don't know where they come up with their material.  To provide some background information on them, check out this link from CBS about how they base their characters on their, to their personal lives.

Check it out here:

Key and Peele Bio

Season 4 premieres on Weds. 9/24 at 10:30pm et. on Comedy Central

To catch up on Seasons 1-3, go to comedycentral.com

Have a great day everyone and One Love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review