Happy New Year

We are only a day away from it being the new year. What will 2014 bring us?! I know that it will definitely bring us a new music, tv, and movies. The shows that I will look forward to be watching are Workaholics,(Jan 22), Girls(Jan 12), Parks and Rec.(Jan 7), Portlandia(Feb 27) , Maron etc. These are only the tip of the iceberg. In addition, there will be sports. Basketball season will head into high gear, NCAA March Madness and for the NBA , the post All-Star break is always exciting heading to the playoffs. Football next month will also exponentially grow with NFL playoffs in Jan. and the Superbowl in Feb. Overall, there is a lot to be excited for in the new year and I hope everyone accomplishes their personal goals and dreams.

Happy New Year! Keep it Real and One Love!

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets

Follow me on Google + and Feedspot

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review