Hunger Games Series

This past weekend I had the opporutnity to watch the Hunger Games series. I consider myself of a fan of the series. It all started with the first movie and its insight into the futuristic , post-apalyptic fight to death state the world is in. Celebrating and glorifying these teen gladiators by the public, and in turn the public simply cares for their entertainment. The second film, Catching Fire , gives insight into the lives of the glaidators and facing veterans in the games. Meanwhile, he public wants to end this madness and start a revolution. However, the government will do by any means neccessary and destroy every piece of land the opresed citizens reside in.
I look foward to watching the conclusion with Mocking Jay, which will be split into two parts.

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets
Follow me on Feedspot
Follow me on FB

One love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review