Fall TV is Back

Hello everyone, I know that I have been away for some months , but I am back. I wanted to share some great TV for the fall of 2015. The shows that I continue to watch from last year, are Blackish and Fresh Off the Boat from ABC. These shows are hilarious and the writers of these shows always come up with new material. If you havent seen the first season of the these shows, check it out on On Demand from your cable provider , or online @ABC.com  Trust me, you don't want to miss these shows. Also, this week on Fresh Off the Boat, special guest star and NBA legend, Shaquille O'Neal joins the show and I know Shaq is gonna kill it , with his goofy personality.

So, check out Fresh Off the Boat , on ABC, Tuesdays  @ 8:30pm et/ 7:30pm ct

For Black-ish , it comes on Wednesdays on ABC,  @ 9:30pm et/ 8:30pm ct

NOW GO WATCH THESE SHOWS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review