Paul Walker's character will live in Fast 7

Due to the tragic death of Paul Walker, it left fans of the Fast and Furious movie franchise wondering how will Brian O'Conner will live on? Well, MTV reported and interviewed director James Wan and writer Chris Morgan told MTV that through the special effects of CGI and hiring 4 actors for O"Conner's body movement , coupled with Walker's face and voice, Brian O'Conner will participate in the action throughout the movie.  Fast 7 is set to be in theaters April 10, 2015. I'm sure the director and crew will do Walker justice and keep his spirit alive.

For more info: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1724645/paul-walker-fast-furious-7-plan.jhtml

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets
Follow me on Facebook : Albert Millard
Follow me on Google +
Follow me on Blogger

Keep it Real and One Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review