Winter Olympics 2014

Today marks the beginning of the Winter Olympics.  It should be entertaining to see all of the great events the games has to offer. The games in my opinion isn't as popular the summer games but it should be entertaining.  I look forward to seeing athletes such as Shaun White to win another medal in snowboarding and Lolo Jones , in her first winter games and transitioning  from Track and Field in the Summer Games to Luge? Will this mark a first win for her career or will she come up short in the cold? All of these questions will be answered in the coming weeks of the games. Be sure to check it out on NBC .

Follow me on Twitter : @AlsRealTweets
Follow me on Facebook : Albert Millard
Follow me on Blogger
Follow me on Google 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review