Lego Movie

I just watched the Lego Movie and was filled with awe. My 8 year old self and young adult self were reunited and the days of playing Legos and creating mystical worlds. The movie is subtle , yet filled with humor and action throughout.  Chris Pratt, playing the protagonist , Emitt an ordinary Lego construction worker, encounters a mystical block need to save the alternate Lego universes from destruction from President Business(Will Ferrell). Along the way, Emitt receives help from superheroes, Wonderwoman and Batman, and practically every major fictional superhero or mystical superhero in Lego version. Emitt must save the Lego world before it is too late. Will he and his friends be able to do it? It is a great movie and all should watch it. It is fun and relateable for all of your family and friends.

Keep it Real and One Love

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets
Follow me on Blogger
Follow me on Google +
Follow me on Feedspot
Follow me on Facebook: Albert Millard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review