Rise of the Beverly Hillbillies Part 2?

I was flipping through channels the other day and saw a commercial for a new show called "Moonshiners" . The premise of the show surrounds a bunch of country fellas illegally making moonshine and making profit. This is a reality tv show, I mean really? Has shows like Duck Dynasty influenced tv network executives to showing "southern livin'" of hunting, making moonshine and lying around their houses all day? Personally, I think reality tv has gotten out of control and shows like "Moonshiners" are infiltrating our tvs and rotting our minds. Don't get me wrong , I have nothing against southern people, I think reality tv has exploited nice people.  Moonshine that.

Follow me on Twitter: @AlsRealTweets

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Drizzy Drake's God's Plan

Artist Spotlight: Goldlink

Black Panther Review